Rela srl, based in Ivrea, was established in 1972 with a technical staff of proven experience, many with a background in Olivetti and coming from project engineering and mechanical workshops.
The company is specialized in the field of centreless grinding and double disk grinding, achieving a quality of workmanship worthy of note. It is precisely this added value dictated by high professional competence that drove the company to expand its premises and move to the industrial area to the east of the city of Ivrea, where it still located today.
A solid production capability supported by a sizeable machine park allows the company to sustain its work schedules with efficiency and quality.
– outside diameter, plunge, pass-through and double disk grinding, and precision rest machining to client specifications.
– effective and collaborative response in start-up stage.
– sampling and advance sale.
– proactive solutions regarding problems that may arise during sampling or machining operations for new products.
– flexibility and availability in handling production emergencies.
– cooperation and reliability.
– defining commitments and objectives necessary for monitoring quality required in a manner commensurate with the company and the context in which it operates.
– organizing and implementing an ISO 9001: 2008 standard-compliant quality management system with the objective of continuous improvement.
– financially supporting across-the-board production and quality improvements with the best cost-benefit ratio.
Rela srl, Corso Vercelli 141, IVREA (torino), Italia, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.